Buy Renegade Long Range SR
Long Range Performance. The XPR is already well known for accuracy with its precision barrels and exceptional M.O.A. trigger system. Renegade Long Range SR, The Renegade Long Range SR goes ten steps further with all the accuracy features you need for long-range shooting, starting with a Grayboe Renegade Long Range stock. The trim, vertical grip, along with a wide, flattened fore-end and undercut buttstock create an exceptionally stable platform that performs superbly on the bench, but proves itself in the field as well.
Threaded muzzle. The muzzle is threaded with 5/8″ x 24 threads per inch for a suppressor (not included), a muzzle brake (not included) or similar accessories. The “SR” in the name stands for Suppressor Ready.
Renegade Long-Range SR Features
- M.O.A. Trigger system with zero take-up, zero creep and zero overtravel gives you outstanding accuracy
- Bolt unlock button allows the chamber to be unloaded with the thumb safety in the on safe position
- Enlarged bolt knob offers greater leverage and a more positive grip for faster, easier bolt operation
- Straight fluting on the bolt body helps reduce weight and increases surface area for improved cooling
- Nickel teflon™ coating on the bolt body offers smoother operation and added corrosion resistance. Renegade Long Range SR.
- Detachable box magazine is a single-stack design constructed from rugged polymer for greater reliability
- Advanced grayboe® Renegade long range stock sports a trim, vertical grip. The wide, flattened fore-end and undercut buttstock help improve stability from the bench
- Two 1/4″ Length of pull spacers are installed to help custom fit the stock to your individual body size and shooting position. One additional 1/4″ spacer is included.
- Perma-cote™ Matte black finish on the barrel, receiver, and bolt handle minimizes glare to help prevent game-spooking reflections and protects these parts from corrosion, Renegade Long Range SR. Winchester renegade long range sr.
- Inflec® technology recoil pad directs energy down and away from your cheek to reduce felt recoil
- Steel recoil lug is inletted into the stock to prevent the receiver from twisting under recoil for more reliable and predictable long-range accuracy
- Receiver is machined from solid steel bar stock and through-hardened during the heat treatment for longer life and enhanced accuracy
- Two-position thumb safety and a cocking indicator show the XPR rifle’s safety status at a glance or by feel
- Button-rifled, free-floated steel barrel is thermally stress-relieved then precisely aligned and headspace during assembly via the barrel nut
- Muzzle is threaded 5/8″ X 24 TPI for adding an optional suppressor or other accessory and comes with a knurled thread protector
- Recessed target crown protects the muzzle rifling from wear and impact damage to help maintain greater accuracy
|Action LengthShort Action||Caliber243 Win|
|Barrel Length22″||Overall Length42″|
|Length of Pull13 1/4″||Drop at Comb3/4″|
|Drop at Heel3/4″||Weight8 lbs 8 oz|
|Magazine Capacity3||Twist Rate10″|
|Barrel FinishPerma-Cote||Stock FinishTextured|
|Receiver FinishPerma-Cote||Chamber FinishPolished|
|Barrel MaterialSteel||Barrel ContourSporter|
|Stock MaterialComposite||Recoil PadInflex 1, Small|
|CheckeringNone||Sling Swivel StudsMatte Blued|
|Receiver MaterialSteel||Trigger FinishMatte Black|
|Bolt Slide FinishNickel||Magazine TypeDetachable|
|Trigger MaterialSteel||Trigger Guard MaterialComposite|
|Trigger Guard EngravingNone||Floor Plate MaterialComposite|
|Drilled and Tapped for ScopeYes|
There are no reviews yet.