The Ultimate Chassis System for Your GLOCK in FDE
CAA has rolled out the MCK Gen 2. They listened to shooters feedback and added new features. The Micro Roni Gen 2 still has all the features you loved about the original with a series of upgrades.
This kit allows you to place your pistol into the chassis without disassembling your firearm. It essentially gives you the benefits of a pistol caliber carbine, with the flexibility to quickly and easily change back to your favorite pistol.
The Gen 2 upgrades include a new extended stabilizer that allows you to shoot while the arm brace is in the folded position. Also, it accommodates suppressor height sights, features a more robust charging handle, is suppressor friendly (fits up to 1.38″ diameter cans), now accepts the CAA brass catcher, has an aluminum picatinny rail on top, and they added a magazine catch/release button to the spare magazine holder.
Glock Micro Roni Gen 2 Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturer Number: MCKGEN2T
- Micro Roni Gen 2 STANDARD Handgun Conversion Kit Chassis
- No Pistol Disassembly Required – Just Place Pistol Into The Kit, Lock, and Go
- Top Picatinny Rail, Allowing a Combination of Sights and/or Optics
- Side Picatinny Rails for Mounting Additional Accessories, I.E Thumb-Rests
- Ambidextrous Fast and Easy Handling
- Right-Folding Arm Brace for Easy Concealment and Carry
- Able to be Fired While Arm Brace is in the Folded Position
- Front Spare Magazine Holder for a Faster Reload
- Accommodates Suppressor up to 1.38″ in Diameter and Suppressor Sights
- Polymer Chassis
- Overall Width 2.48
- Overall Height 5.70
- Overall Length 13.70
- Flat Dark Earth Finish
- Chassis and Stabilizing Brace
Does NOT Include:
- GLOCK Pistol
- Glock Models: 17, 19, 19X, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32, 45 Gens 3, 4 and 5
There are no reviews yet.