Born of the traditions of the Old West, the Rough Rider maintains much of the look and feel of the legendary Single Action Army revolver, only in a scaled down version. Chambered for the .22LR and .22 Magnum cartridges, the Rough Rider is manufactured using state-of-the-art precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability. The cylinder lock-up is tight and the perfect timing of the action makes for a handgun that will put its shots where you want ’em.
Heritage Rough Rider Revolvers are illegal for sale in the states of Illinois and Minnesota due to “melting point” laws.
- Model: RR22999MB6
- UPC: 72796250051 4
- Barrel Material: 1215 Steel
- Barrel: 6.5
- Caliber: 22 Combo
- Cylinder Capacity: 9 Rounds
- Cylinders Material: 12L14 Steel
- Finish: Blue
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Grip: Cocobolo
- Land and Grooves: 6
- Land Width: .076 inch
- Length of Rifling Twist: 1 Turn in 14 inches RH
- Over all Length: 11.785 inches
- Sights: Open fixed type; Notch at Rear
- Style: Fixed
- Trigger Pull: Approximately 6 Pounds
- Weight Unloaded: 33.4 ounces
There are no reviews yet.