Ruger AR-556 MPR 350 Legend rifle
The AR-556 MPR 350 Legend Rifle has proven to be an excellent hunting platform, and the .350 Legend chambering expands that role. The nitrided 16.38″ barrel is capped with a 1/2″-28 radial port muzzle brake. The rifle’s appeal is enhanced by the combination of a Ruger® Elite 452® AR-Trigger, Magpul® furniture, and a 15″ free-float handguard. Magpul M-LOK® accessory attachment slots make the addition of a sling or bipod easy. With less recoil, and weighing almost a pound less than its .450 Bushmaster counterpart, the MPR chambered in .350 Legend is a fantastic hunting option. Ruger AR-556 MPR 350 Legend rifle
- The lower receiver is fitted with Magpul® MOE® grip and MOE SL® collapsible buttstock on a Mil-Spec buffer tube.
- The handguard is free-floated for accuracy and the slim, 15″ length provides enhanced ergonomics.
- The bolt is mil-spec 9310 and is machined and shot-peened for strength and durability.
- The Ruger® Elite 452® AR-Trigger is a two-stage trigger that offers a smooth, crisp, 4.5-pound trigger pull. It features a full-strength hammer spring for consistent primer ignition and a lightweight hammer that enables a faster lock time for improved accuracy.
- Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00, and 9:00 positions with additional slots on the angled faces near the muzzle.
- Ruger® muzzle brake is a radial port design that significantly reduces felt recoil and muzzle movement. The threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity, and easy cleaning. An optimized feed ramp provides improved reliability, and the matte black nitrided finish provides corrosion resistance.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flat top upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover, and brass deflector, and is Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- The bolt carrier and gas key have chrome-plated inside diameters to provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. Ruger AR-556 MPR 350 Legend rifle
- Pistol-length gas system provides smoother operation and reduces felt recoil.
- Also includes one magazine.
- Model Number: 8532
- Caliber: 350 Legend
- Stock: Black Synthetic Collapsible
- Handguard: Free-Float With Magpul® M-LOK® Slots
- Sights: None
- Barrel Length: 16.38″
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28 x 0.4″
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Capacity: 5
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Height: 7.30″
- Weight: 6.6 lb.
- Overall Length: 33.38″ – 36.63″
- Length of Pull: 11.10″ – 14.40″
- Grooves: 5